This workshop will provide participants with the insight and skills to be more effective networkers.
Walking alone into a room full of strangers can be daunting for anyone however we all have to do it. Networking and building up relationships and contacts in person is key to any business. Building your business is essential to keeping it.
And, notwithstanding the advance of technology, professional chemistry still counts. People work with people they like.
This two hour micro course will teach you the practical insights from how to recognize your own personality, how you come across, positive body language, the dynamics of communication and building self-confidence.
This course will help those attending:
- Appreciate the importance of networking
- Where you can network
- Understand the dynamics of communication
- Become more confident and assured when ‘working’ a room
- Promote yourself effectively
- Use targeted follow-up to maintain active contacts and connections
Back to What we offer