Wendy’s background takes in public relations, magazine and newspaper journalism along with teaching, coaching and media training. She has appeared on TV and radio and written for the Guardian, Financial Times, The Times, Daily Telegraph, Director Magazine, The Mail on Sunday and Marketing Week.
As a coach Wendy has worked with local authorities, universities, schools, PR consultancies, charities, tech start ups and trade associations. She is the author of ‘The A to Z of Effective Communication’.
- Masters in Communications from Brunel University
- PGCE from Greenwich University
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
- Member of the Coaching Academy
- Visiting Tutor to InnovationRCA.
Tel: 07970 698 739